Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 30, 2016

Sunshine, On My Shoulders Makes Me.....

....have my personal best FARMER'S TAN ever!  OUCH!  

Usually, I am not one to soak up that much sun, so I am wondering if some of the medication I have been taking for my head cold made me sun sensitive.....haha!  I made fun of Brad after he came home from Cedar Point for his Farmer's Tan....now we match and I may be worse....I am getting redder and redder as the day progresses....that should teach me to pick on him :P

We had a great day at the Memorial Day Parade in Spring Arbor, MI.  Savannah marched with the Western High School Band's Color Guard....she just found out she will be a captain next year :)  AND, Kassi, Danielle, and Karly got to walk with their gymnastics classmates.  I think it was a LONG walk for them, but they enjoyed doing it.  We also had fun hanging out with family and friends for a cookout and games.  The Memorial Day Parade is always a time for Brad to catch up with a bunch of his friends from years ago.


Danielle, sort-of waving at us over there...not sure she wants to acknowledge the crazy people yelling her name.


Vannah, with the Western High School Color Guard.


Kassi was excited to pull the wagon.


Karly, handing out candy....she did one front walkover for us :)

McKenna was the only one who didn't march this year and the girls were trying to make her collect candy for them....you know she's a teenager now, right.....and she didn't want to run out multiple times into the road to get the candy, so she told them no and they whined.  I laughed so much because we were toward the end of the parade route on M-60 so all these people that had leftover candy were just walking over to her and dumping handfuls of the candy in her lap...she didn't even get up and we took a big bag of candy home.

Here's a funny picture....my friend Chrissy, who we spent time with yesterday, made a poster of me playing Kan Jam with the HULK gloves on...


No comments:

Post a Comment