Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 29, 2016

A Smashing Good Time!

The girls grilled!!!  Well, actually it was Chrissy, but we helped baste the ribs with sauce and clean up when pieces of tender meat would accidentally fall off the bones while she was flipping them....it was the least we could do :P Savannah may have some rib meat in her mouth in this picture.  That looks like an "I have been sneaking rib meat" smile!



Chrissy is a true GRILL MASTER....


Savannah is Chrissy's apprentice....she is learning to grill with her eyes closed....interesting training!


We had some fun playing Poison Croquet and then got ready for KAN JAM against Chrissy and Jeff....I love this game, but I always get injured...seriously, it is weird that hitting the fisbee can bruise all my blood vessels in my hands and fingers and make them swell up so much.  Chrissy said it was fine because we were only minutes away from an E.R.....LET THE GAME BEGIN! The way Karly was wearing the can made me want to say, "NI"


The kids made up an Xtreme Corn Hole game using the trampoline :)


See what happens to my hands when I play Kan Jam?  HAHA!  I wasn't lying about my hands getting swollen and injured so they brought these HULK fists out for me to wear to protect my hands.  I thought that was hilarious....HOWEVER, I actually played really well with them on....Brad and I won!


Gotta wait for the perfect moment to smash it into the KAN...thanks Chrissy and Jeff for thinking of this creative solution....I think Brad is planning to buy these for me for my birthday so we can play more Kan Jam now....this will definitely catch on...I am sure of it!


I try to throw very accurately to protect Brad's delicate hands :P  


He is so focused!  Look at that form!


Later Savannah put on the Hulk fists....see...I told you this would catch on!  

A text I got from Chrissy later:


Just imagine how many people are saying this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment