Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Spring can definitely SPRING forth...I'm good with that!


YAHOO.....a tree I walked by on the way to work!


Tonight was a great night for a concert and track MEET sandwich :)  We started with Vannah's track meet.....


About the only time I crave hotdogs....at sporting events right off the grill :P  YUM!


Then, we got to watch Kassi in her Spring concert....Music Machine.....that was a total blast from the past because I was in that musical as a kid...remembered all the songs....ahhh yeah! Whir whir chicka chicka bonk bonk :P  Everyone should know the "Snail Named Herbert" song....glad these kids will have those songs in their minds....FOREVER....ha!....Sometimes when I am stuck in traffic and I get impatient I start singing the Herbert song to myself....haha!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kn6Z2Mop5I


Kassi got to twirl a baton in the show and play percussion for one of the songs....she was thrilled!  She wants her own drums.


Then back to watch the end of the track meet....


Of course Karly was still in SHOW mode :)  (So was I )


Awwww...Snickers missed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment