Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Brad gets an opportunity to preach today at church because we are celebrating our graduates.  I got to sing with our Parma church for the first service, but then Karly felt ill, so I needed to bring her home and let the rest go on to the Jackson church without us.  I was listening to one of my favorite songs by Steven Curtis Chapman from years ago...then, after it played, another song started that I had never heard before and it is so sweet....especially as I am here thinking about how fast time goes by and celebrating these monumental days with friends and family who are leading their kids into a little different phase of life....with excitement and unknowns.


Only One and Only You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tMMgvMqTTs

No comments:

Post a Comment