Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2016

And This Is How I Roll....

It was super fun watching Kenna and some of her friends enjoy her birthday gathering tonight!


The whole gang....I was very content capturing memories because when I rolled the wheelbarrow full of mulch today...I ROLLED my ankle....yep, that's how I roll :P


Karly has a knack for skating....and even groovin' with it!


Danielle likes the couples skate :)


Kassi was getting the hang of it too and even lost the skating buddy after a while.



SUPER KENNA...ready to enter the cash booth....


I loved this stance while she waited for the money to start flying....she is going for the T-Rex strategy.



Enjoying the opportunity to hang out with all the older kids


Justin hit the jackpot!!!!


Getting ready for a guys vs girls laser tag game....



I was feeling bad for Vannah because she missed the party for work, but when I went to pick her up she had an envelope in her hand.  I said, "Oh, did you get paid tonight?"....she said, "sort-of this is my take of the tips we got tonight"....she opened it and it was $50 :P  WHAT?!  I want to work there...haha!  She worked a big wedding today and there were some good tips...plus she ate really well and had wedding cake....pretty nice job!  She is thrilled to have this opportunity....now, I just need to get her to bring a little wedding cake home....YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment