Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Spare Time

Yesterday was a bit of an adventure....when I got out of work and was on the way to pick up the girls the little light on Iron Van's dash lit up to tell me my tire pressure was low.  When I got to their home, I checked the tires and one of the back tires was almost flat.  Man!...all these things happen when Brad is gone, right?!  Thankfully, Brad's dad had an air compressor and filled it back up for me so I could take it to get the tire changed.  Then, he followed me on my adventure to try to find a place that could change it or fix it for me.  Finally, the third place we stopped said they could get to it in an hour.  I was supposed to meet Brad at Youth Haven later to help lead worship, so Fred switched cars with me and told me he would wait for my van to get finished and we could switch back the next day.  That was a relief!  FRED TO MY RESCUE!  THANKS, GRANDPA FRED!

And it gave me enough spare time to finish a project I have been working on while Brad has been gone...


HAHA!  Totally kidding....Karly said, "Mom, you look like a chopper!"....and Danielle said, "except for the shoes!"  :)  Anyway, I got home and the "tree experts" had been at my house taking down four trees and trimming branches away from the power lines.  I was soooooo excited because this means I am one step closer to the wedding garden plan.  Since Brad was gone, I thought it would be funny to get this picture and tell him I had been working on a little something :P   

No comments:

Post a Comment