Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 3, 2015

Into The Fray



"My Ears Had Heard Of You, But Now My Eyes Have Seen You" -Job 42:5...and what does seeing GOD....I mean, really getting a glimpse of Him lead us into?
REPENTANCE....
WOW!  JOB 38-42 is so strongly spoken by God and so humbling!

Our humility and submission is a such beautiful thing to God.  The only way to restoration of right relationship with God is through humility and repentance.  If only we could learn to love the humbling....but, our spirits are much like the wild horses....we resist God's training and instruction.

Today, we are following a dream the girls have had for quite some time.  They had heard about an island with wild ponies over a year ago....We are headed there to see it with our own eyes...I hope it will be everything they have dreamed it to be :)  Actually, I am SUPER excited as well....I love horses....they exhibit so much power and beauty at the same time!
...incredible creations of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment