Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Trust Fall



Habakkuk 3:17-19, in The Message version, says:

"Though the cherry trees don't blossom and the strawberries don't ripen, though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I'm singing joyful praise to God.  I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God, counting on God's rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength, I run like a deer, I feel like I'm king of the mountain!"

Placing complete trust in God is so freeing!  From it, joy colors everything we see....how could we laugh at the days ahead without it?  We would either need to be completely insane or have faith that GOD is who He says He is and it is all in His hands....(which may be perceived as insanity....but, is perfectly wonderful!)  Side note:  I saw my doctor's file for me today and I thought it said INSANE on it from a distance....I scooted closer to see it and it actually said INSNAME (I am assuming that stands for Insurance Name....but, it made me do a double take...haha!)

Warning:  You should never practice a trust fall alone....that would be insane...BUT, since God is always with you, feel free to fall into His arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment