Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Watch Out Piano Guys!




Can you guess my birthday present from the picture above?


 I got to visit Hopetown for a while this morning with my mom and start to see some of it's transformation....getting excited about all the colors!

Then, after lunch, the girls entertained me with a fancy birthday concert in our basement.


After the wonderful concert, there was this noise coming from another room that sounded a little like JAWS! We had to investigate.


OH, NO! I am about to be attacked :)

BY MY NEW (WELL, USED) BUT AWESOME.....CELLO!


No, I did not break this string....it was already like that :)  Don't worry, I play just as well on three strings as I do on four :)  HA!


It has a beautiful tone....I will be excited to get it fixed up and take some lessons!  

Then, I got to be Katherine Kent for the last time tonight and climb Mt. Kilimanjaro :)


My mom and dad have been able to see the last two nights of performances and dad says I am in big trouble because he did not raise me to "act like that!"  It has been fun to have a reason to be that sassy!  I might miss it a little.


And, look what I got to see tonight!  The "Bethlehem Star"....WOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO7ySn-Swwc
Talk about a birthday wish!  REJOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment