Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2015

I love you MOWER today than yesterday....

...But not as MULCH as tomorrow :P

I thought maybe I should say that to Brad when he got home because I mowed half the lawn tonight....until I broke a wheel off the riding mower :( 
  
I guess I should stop pretending to be a race car driver.

I saw this picture a while back...

Here's a random math story problem for you....how many poles would one need on a two acre lot to mow the whole thing like this?  Then, what could be done with all the poles while one wasn't mowing....tetherball tournaments?  Hmmmm....so many things to think about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuqHlv1YPe0


I think all my "summer" flowers are finally deciding it's warm enough to bloom :)  This has just happened over the last couple days....YIPPEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment