Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Setting Angels Free

I am enjoying the opportunity to be creative right now as we design and work on Hopetown....it is awesome to see raw materials and colors transform a space into something you imagined in your mind!  I'm so thankful for all the people who are helping with this project!


Not that I am comparing myself to Michelangelo...ha!  However, I do see an angel in his name and I probably could chip away at a few letters to set it free.....that's something! Artists who carve or sculpt are amazing to me....they see things in marble, clay or wood that wish I could see.  However, I think God delights in our creative endeavors....especially those that we use to glorify Him.  I have not researched scripture to study this  in depth, but just reasoning that GOD is THE CREATOR and He made us in His likeness.  So, when we make things, write things, compose things....we are taking after Him in a way that is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment