Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Seeing the Forest Through The Trees


Since Kassi, Danielle, Karly and I are home while the other girls and daddy are at Wayumi learning about life in the jungle....we are 
STAYCATIONING :)

I took them to see the movie Inside Out last night .....WE LOVED IT!  Such a sweet movie....and I think pretty deep too.  One random memory I had...triggered by the movie.... was of my two imaginary friends, Charlie and Greasy, and our Big Wheels races down the driveway.  Charlie always won, so Greasy (don't ask about her name...I have no idea why her name was Greasy...it just was...okay?!) ...anyway, Greasy and I didn't like playing with Charlie as much because he would always brag about being the Big Wheel champion :P  

I loved how the movie had certain core memories that served as catalysts for a whole world in the character's personality development.  I think our walk of faith is much the same....like those freeze framed moments when GOD totally has our attention to show us something we have never seen before and somehow we capture it...the big picture and the details....Undeniable moments with Him that forever alter or deepen our relationship.

That is what I am praying for with the Wayumi experience for McKenna and Savannah....that God will freeze frame some special moment there and use it to create a whole new realm of faith for them and an excitement to reach people with the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment