Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2015

Okay, Brad's Right!

The girls and I banter back and forth with Brad about wishing there was a brother or two in our family....Brad says....Absolutely NOT...for the sake of that poor boy having to deal with way too many sisters.  So, tonight I took the girls swimming and the people who invited us have a grandson who was also at their pool.  This is a picture of what transpired in the first three minutes the girls were in the pool.



They ran him right out of his own territory.....Brad's right....one brother would feel surrounded...
that's why we need five....ha!

Savannah had fun with my phone on the way home....she took a bunch of pictures of the sunset...



And...she created a new "glamour shot" for me....she says it's like my high school senior picture.  I wonder if she is trying to butter me up?...It's working!  What?....You want a green Mustang?...
Okay, sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment