Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2016

This One Time At Summer Camp....



Ah, Summer Camp :P  Three of my girls are returning home from Camp Barakel today.  I could send them Camper Mail via emails, but I couldn't hear from them unless there was an emergency, of course...so it was a pretty quiet week around my house with only two kids at home.  When Vannah wasn't at Band Camp, I think she loved the quiet and having her own space, but Karly went BONKERS without her sisters....couldn't sleep, didn't know what to do, was bored and grumpy.....luckily, she will be old enough for camp next year.....sometimes it is horrible to be the youngest and have to wait your turn for everything, right?!

I will be excited to hear all their camp stories tonight....boating, blobbing, archery, new songs...fun times...and, hopefully, some deeper spiritual insight and commitment!  Brad texted me to tell me they weren't even out the the camp driveway and all the camp sing-a-long songs had begun in the van...you know why they call those things sing-a-LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGS, right.....Brad will have to listen to them all the way home....hehe!  Here are some fun camp pictures....I promised these would be coming soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment