Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

If I Were A Rich Mom

What a day!  I got Vannah some scrubs because she is going to be starting a program at the Career Center this year...Health Technician I.  It was so cool seeing her trying them all on....she is growing up so fast.  I know she eventually wants a career in the medical field, so I hope this will give her some great insight into different careers so she can pinpoint what she may want to focus on.

We took the girls to a matinee of Pete's Dragon to celebrate BACK TO SCHOOL :P  It was super cute and we all cried...haha....even Brad :)  Then Kenna and I did some school picture day shopping because that will be upon us FAST!

Brad attended Center Stage Jackson's try-outs for Fiddler On The Roof ....I will keep you posted, but I am soooo glad he tried out....I have been trying to get him to do that for a few years.  It means I will be running the girls around a lot on my own, but since they are all in cheerleading right now....it seems a good time for one of us to take a turn doing something!  Not that taxiing isn't also AWESOME...ha!

At cheerleading practice, Karly was so excited to have landed her back tuck tonight.  I am glad she has a coach who is encouraging her to build upon the skills she learned in gymnastics last year.  She couldn't wait to show me when I picked her up.

So much goodness packed into one day...I AM RICH.

L'chaim!
These Are The Days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGHk7Yq1cJI


No comments:

Post a Comment