Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2016

I got a sneak peek of the SAU Drama Camp today as they had their dress rehearsal for Peter Pan.  Unfortunately, I will miss their show tomorrow because of an event I am working at, so I was able to use my lunch hour today to enjoy watching these talented kids!


Performing I Won't Grow Up


Karly, as Michael, play sword fighting with John..Karly wasn't sure she would like being Michael, but she loves the sword fighting :P


Kassi, as Wendy, excited to be going to Neverland, but very concerned about all the preparations she needs to make before leaving....Kassi almost kisses Peter Pan....oh, that makes for some drama!


Danielle, as Peter Pan, reminding Wendy that he will never grow up, but he will always remain close to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment