Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Early this morning as I walked into our Parma church location I was just struck by the wonderful quietness....sometimes I am really craving solitude and this is one of the sweetest places for me.


With All My Heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDj-h-zVohc

It brought that old song to my mind and I have been thinking about it all day and how I just want to spend REAL time with God...alone in His presence....knowing Him and seeking Him.

After our church services, we were able to celebrate and honor one of the young men in our youth group as he has earned his Eagle Scout award.  He had accomplished a mission project at our church to build a new playground area and during his ceremony he also honored Brad as his mentor.  I know that really meant a lot to Brad :).


No comments:

Post a Comment