Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's A Fierce Kind of Surrender

We had the privilege to see the War Room movie last night.  
If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend it.


Brad and I were talking a couple days ago about our world and popular beliefs and I think I am starting to realize as I get older that I have always put a lot of stock in human beings...decisions of man...people in leadership...and I have never really understood the enormity of the spiritual battles that I cannot see.  Maybe I have not wanted to....but, in this case, ignorance is NOT bliss.  There is a governing spirit alive and well in our world that is working to accomplish evil and is incredibly persuasive...it likes to hide behind men... our spouse, our boss, our kids, our leaders, or whoever may seem the cause of our desire to fight, hate, fear, become discouraged, or give up our joy, but that person really is not our enemy.  It is good to be reminded of that so we are not wasting our time fighting an ever-losing battle against flesh.  I appreciate that the War Room pointed these things out.

The GOOD FIGHT happens on our knees, acknowledges our true enemy, resists him, and pleads for victory in the name of Jesus as we surrender to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment