Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Exercise?

I got to spend time with Vannah and Kenna today out shopping for Homecoming dresses with one of Vannah's friends, her mom, and sister....fun times!  I think Vannah tried on at least 25 dresses before a final decision was made.....it was like a bracket system playoff....which dress wins between these two...now, let's let these two battle it out.....now, the winner of that round up against this one....until we had a top 5....(then mom took a timeout for a price check) ha!  BUT, in the end, we were very successful :)


Hey, who says accessorizing is not exercising....I am exhausted!
  
Part of our planning had to be considering that after school the night of the dance she has to run in a Cross Country meet, then perform at the football game with Color Guard, so she won't have long to get ready....it must be done at the school between halftime and the end of the game.  So, when we got home, we raced to see how fast she could get dressed and I could get her hair done....we weren't competing against anyone else, but I still think we won ...WOW!  I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment