Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Color Tour

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"....right?
Okay, but what if I told you..."YOU ARE THE BEHOLDER of all the beauty God creates for you and God is the beholder of the beauty you return to Him as you process it, let it change you, and praise Him for it."

Last night Brad was talking with me about maybe going on a color tour up north....I love that idea and have always wanted to do that and take lots of pictures. We are headed up there soon for a fun date getaway, so he said maybe if we go a day earlier we can stop on the way and take a train ride.  We were looking at some options and I think we found one, but I am not sure if it was because I was so tired or what because it made me laugh so hard....it says it is a round trip, but it doesn't say how long the ride is or where the route will take us....so, Brad was wondering about all of this and couldn't find any answers online.  I started imagining that we start off at this place which seems exquisitely colorful in my mind and then the train takes us to Jackson, MI....haha...I got the giggles so bad! I am still not over it because it is making me giggle again to think about it....and recalling Brad's face when I get those giggles at a moment when he is frustrated....do you ever do that?  That is a round trip all of it's own.

Anyway, I think it would be funny if we ended up or passed right by where we left to begin with...:P But, it will be an adventure because we do not know where the train will travel to...only that it is supposed to return to the same place.

I have to remind myself of some truth in that a lot because I am an extreme comparer in my mind, but it is not about any comparison at all....it is about submission and praise!  We really don't know how long our journey will be or where it will take us, but we know where we will end up.

It is about finding out who you are in Christ and BEING THAT TO THE FULLEST!


That is the most beautiful place ever....and it can only happen right where you are.

Some words are nouns and verbs....color is one of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment