Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2014

Just Because Flowers

I got some " just because" flowers today...I can't think of any reason why I got them....I asked if it was because my NCAA bracket picks were so bad?  OR, maybe because I was upset that Will (on, The Good Wife) was killed.....that is still a little shocking...I was in denial and Brad thought that was funny...I said someone is going to wake up from a dream and this will not be true.   These were the only upsetting things to me from yesterday...but, no....there was no reason....JUST BECAUSE...I love just because flowers.  They are a little weird though... I still keep thinking if there is some reason that I may be forgetting.


I guess I should just stop thinking and smell them :)  Thanks, Babe...LUB!

No comments:

Post a Comment