Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mini Koop!

 KOOPER is 5 years old today and the girls want me to post this so everyone will know :)  I feel a little sorry for him because they have another snow day today and are planning things to do to him for his birthday...haha!  Last time he was the focus of the day he ended up with a multi-colored tail.  He is already wearing his hot dog Halloween costume :)  Hey, maybe that is why he tried to run away on Sunday....things that make you go hummmmmm...?


Savannah made this birthday picture for him this morning.  I am not a dog whisperer...but, I think I can hear his thoughts today and they sound a little like this....


or...maybe I am just projecting my own thoughts onto him? :) 
(Wouldn't it be great to see this bus pull up to get the kids...haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment