Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 12, 2016



Today we get to dive into the scriptures about Sodom and Gomorrah and what happened to these cities.  I got a little sneak peek this week because my husband is preaching today, so I read through a bunch of scripture and some commentary and have been thinking a lot...ha! a lot.....didn't mean to do that.....about Lot's wife who turned back after God had commanded her not to and was turned to a pillar of salt.  There is so much to unpack in this whole account regarding how far sin can take us away from God, but also the beauty in God's unfailing plan of redemption.  I saw this picture and it made me think of what it may have been like if Lot's wife had not turned, but stayed facing God.....steadfast and trusting....and accepting of His ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment