Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sometimes We Have Things A Little Backwards



This is a great reminder.  I think sometimes things like this are said to young people before they are in relationships, when they break up, or to people who are single, but this concept really should be understood by all people.  Our identity needs to fully rest in Christ because, no matter how awesome a person is and how committed a relationship is, we are still made of flesh and flesh fails sometimes.

I have a prince, but he doesn't make me a princess...just like I could never make him a prince, though I can decide to treat him like one if I choose to see him as the prince he is through Christ.


We had dinner out together at Jackson's new Texas Roadhouse and he said, "I know you like Country music down deep."  He kind-of wishes I did, so I am going to grant him a wish today and give him my favorite country song...I'm really glad this is a country song...plus it really makes me laugh!

Backwards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEj4_iN1tiw

No comments:

Post a Comment