Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2016

Weird day today...it is not officially my last day at work, but I have to think of it that way because next week I travel through Oklahoma and Kansas to a few college fairs and my real LAST day of work is a big event day on campus....so no other time to be in the office before I am done.

I am sending all these last minute items that I am thinking of since training a few people to take over my roles.  I am sure they are loving all my random..."Oh yeah....and this is important" notes.  I will miss working at SAU...I have been approached for a couple other opportunities on campus, but I really just need to take a breath and think about what will work the best for my other commitments before I rush into something.

I am excited about the possibility of flipping a house....we actually did make an offer on the farmhouse we saw, but we are the second offer, so they may take the first one...but, we will see.  I think that will be a wonderful experience to try.  I have dreams to do creative things and I hope I will see those dreams become a reality.

Most importantly, however, is what I am working to build with my life...more than even what I do is how I do it and who I work to glorify....those are good questions to consider at these transition times in life....all the time, really, but I find myself contemplating it more right now than usual.


(We build you a) Throne of Praise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyZFxDjsC7g

No comments:

Post a Comment