Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I had the privilege to welcome all my international students to campus on Thursday last week because they have a few days before other students arrive to get acclimated to campus and the United States :P  Then, yesterday, I welcomed all my out of state students and my readmitting students back to campus to complete their degrees.  Most of my dual enrolling students have begun their online classes and the embedded high school courses.  WHESHEW!  Not gonna lie, work has been really stressful for a few months as I was trying to manage all those different types of students and recruit as many as possible.


It is very fulfilling to watch all these students arrive and start out on a brand new season of their lives and to know that many students are also deciding to push forward to complete a degree they have had on hold for a while.  I pray their experiences at SAU and academics will lead them closer to the Lord and His plan and purpose for their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment