Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2016

So, a lot happened this week.  Danielle has a job with CP Federal as a Membership Representative at her school, so she gets to write announcements and make announcements and punch cards for her peers.

And....I found a job!  My previous job...haha!  Only, my previous job at 30 hours and three main responsibilities instead of 4.....just what I had hoped and prayed for.  There were a couple structure changes in the office and I was asked to postpone my resignation that was supposed to be final on Sept 30.  This week I was offered a new position that is part time and I accepted.

Brad turned 44 and the girls have been having a little too much fun congratulating him in their best Irish accents....Happy Farty Fart Birtday, Datty! :)  Some jokes never get old...hehe!  They also wrote him a couple songs for his birthday.

Since I thought I would be unemployed this week, I had agreed to watch my godson while his daycare provider is out of the country on a mission trip.  I had fun hanging out with him and I think I got a little taste of what it will feel like to have grandkids....well I got a taste for one grandchild...wow!


We had tons of fun and he likes to take selfies too :P


Kenna had her first choir concert of the year...


We had to draw a picture everyday so I researched the easy, step by step directions for many Star Wars characters and Optimus Prime....wow, it is different having a boy in the house :)


Vannah worked with a kiddie cheer camp this week and all her little campers were able to Cheer For A Cure at the football game this weekend.


It was Senior Night, so the Marching Band learned a lot of Pixar music and all the high school seniors dressed up like Pixar characters and brought us a super fun show!


When you think you are going to take a nice "pretty" selfie with your kid and they do their crazy face :P

No comments:

Post a Comment