Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2016

Yep....I Think Today Is Beauty Walk Day

Today was my last day to watch my godson, so I asked him if he wanted to take a beauty walk with me.  I used to love doing that as a kid....I used to collect leaves, wild flowers, and rocks when I went for this walk, but I let him use my phone to take pictures of pretty things...so I didn't send him home with a bunch of stuff. :)  We walked down my road to see the horses at the end of the street....and they came over to see us too.





Then we took pictures of all the colors we could find....















I like doing these up close inspections sometimes because I think God takes the opportunity to really create things to such detail and we rarely see the textures and precision of this kind of beauty....so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment