Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2016

When We Pray For Rain



This is one of those pictures that doesn't need words.  I am so thankful for fresh starts!  Spring always reminds me of that as the earth responds to the rains and warmth, but ultimately, it is only in Christ that we find this renewal in our heart, mind, soul, and spirit.  

The people Brad had lined up for music are not able to sing, so I was looking for something to sing  late in the evening last night....and with losing an hour, it was even later.  I was going through older songs that I used to LOVE belting out in my car and came across a Stacie Orrico song that I never sang because it intimidated me....Strong Enough.  I thought, you know what... I am just gonna try this for tomorrow.  I started practicing it and then the words really got to me and I just had one of those piercing moments of understanding....and remembering.....and gratefulness.....a good spirit drenching.

I have a SAVIOR and He is ENOUGH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h4_24-lE-U

No comments:

Post a Comment