Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 12, 2016

AWANA License To Drive

(I had to do a title mashup today :)

Watch out Jackson County....Savannah went behind the wheel today for the first time.  Overall she did well, except for introducing the tires to a curb by cutting a turn a little too close.  I was not in the backseat, it was her friend Miranda who took this wonderful picture....though I threatened her that I may follow her just to video her first driving experience :P  I told her to try not to make the instructor use the emergency brake on the other side of the car, but she said the instructor did that twice :P  


After I dropped her off for her drive today, I took the other girls to the AWANA games.


The Sparks singing their Sparky song....glad Karly was feeling well enough to participate.


Both the Sparks and TNT teams took second place in the games today.  Great job, VHC!

No comments:

Post a Comment