Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2016



Were the whole realm of nature mine,
that were an offering far too small.
Love so amazing, so divine, 
demands my soul, my life, my all.

I chose a wheat field on purpose because there is still so much work to do for God's glory....every person my life touches can be impacted by my faith if I am faithful.  I could have said a lot more about my personal journey regarding the foot washing in my last blog because I didn't start out with a very good attitude about that when Brad mentioned he might want me to work in that area....there were other jobs or roles in the experience that seemed a lot more attractive to me.  I even made up a song called "Hammer Toe"...."Don't touch this!" in my resistance of it....HOWEVER, God knows what we need and when we need it and how to teach us....so I am thankful for those teaching moments even if I am resistant to them.  Karly's attitude and comment to me yesterday about wanting to wash people's feet was a perfect exclamation mark to what God was working on with me.  It is always amusing to me the times God uses my kid's words to amplify His own voice.

Easter is time to reflect of what Christ has done for us....we think on the physical sacrifice He made and the amazing redemptive plan He accomplished, but what is the point of knowing God's amazing love ?  Part of it is knowing He belongs to me, He is my Savior, Redeemer, Friend....BUT, the other part is the giving of myself to HIM...submitting and committing my ways, thoughts, and plans to HIS will.  Allowing my life to be an offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment