Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 24, 2016



I like having fun with Easter Bunnies, Tooth Fairies, and Santa Claus, but I never want to get so caught up in those silly things that I am not aware and intentional about celebrating HOLY days for the right reasons.  I do think sometimes we can get OFF the mark...like last night I was made aware that we are actually celebrating Christ's resurrection with our Easter Service about 25 days too early this year...(I was feeling like Easter was sneaking up on me too fast).  We have to remember that our Savior was crucified during Passover....which begins Friday, April 22nd this year.  Sure, we can celebrate our hope, redemption, and salvation in Christ anytime....and should, but I do think when we understand the significance of the correct timing of his death, burial, and resurrection....we understand more clearly our history in HIM and our future through HIM.

It is of utmost importance that Jesus became the PASSOVER lamb for us.

"The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from the slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses."

There are so many powerful prophetic fulfillments in the timing and way that Jesus died to become our ONCE...FOR ALL....sacrificial lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment