Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Slice Of Spice Would Be Nice

We took the girls out for dinner to Slice Of Spice in Spring Arbor and sampled a BLT pizza and a Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza....both were yummy, but I am not hard to please where pizza is concerned....haven't you ever met a concerned pizza?....that one is concerned it is too close to the fire.




Time for a family selfie....


Kassi wanted to stop by Hutch's on the way home and pick a dessert...I guess pi r squared :)

Today was gorgeous!  I was so happy to have the time while Karly practices gymnastics to sneak away to Falling Waters Trail for a while.  


It was so quiet and calming....


:)  I think these flowers are called Snowdrops.....and I LOVE THAT THEY AREN'T SNOW....it's like they want to be the first to mock winter....so long, winter!  I am probably saying that way too soon...probably should take that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment