Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Go Marching In

A man came to chapel yesterday and he was talking about the deserts in our lives and their importance....I totally agree.  Then, he mentioned several in his own life and said he wasn't sure how he came out of them.....do you ever think you might know the answer and want to shout it out?  :P  Probably wouldn't be the best thing for me to do in the middle of a chapel service.  I think the way out of the "desert" is through praise, surrender, and gratefulness.  If we have these we can march through our deserts...our situation may not change, but we will start seeing things blooming where nothing existed before.  I know for myself, when I encounter difficulties and struggles that make me wonder about God's plan for me or make me feel totally overwhelmed, I try to find something in them to be grateful for....even when that is difficult, praise God (Hallelujah) and surrender (Amen)....it could be that you are bowing before an idol....some "god" that cannot satisfy you....the power it has over you needs destroyed.  When you exalt the TRUE GOD...He will bring the water to your desert.


Sound Of The Saints
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FyMECJbr40

No comments:

Post a Comment