Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 24, 2014

The Cold Never Bothered Me, Anyway...

All our girls are loving the music from the movie, "Frozen"!  We just got the soundtrack for Karly's birthday and we have been serenaded by five lovely voices.  Savannah found a video of a children's choir performing, "Let It Go" and it is fabulous.  I thought I would post a link to the video because I know the girls would love to share it!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJYk1jOhzk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

OR...this one is great too!  A weatherman uses this song to give his traffic report!

Both are really cool! (See what I did there :) Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. And, I love that you love the song...dear daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love you mother but dad needs to stop singing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agreed, Vanner....the cold never bothered me, however daddy's opera nights may be a different story.

    ReplyDelete