Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 27, 2014

"I'm gonna play this at your funeral..."

Savannah said to me tonight with a couple tears in her eyes and I thought, "are you already planning this...?" :)...but, I didn't say that because I could tell it was emotional for her.  Then she proceeded to show me a music video by the Newsboys to a song called, "In That Home"...oh, my goodness...what a blessing!  If you walked in my shoes (via this blog) through our whole adoption process to know the ups and downs, my almost breakdown moments, crying out to God moments...this will be a blessing to you as well.  I needed tissues, but when do I not? Right?  Here's the link to the video...WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjyq02xBSk


No one said it would be easy...but, then there are days like this where it rocks your world in an AMAZING way!  We are almost to our one year anniversary of the adoption and I cannot believe the work God has accomplished!  Some would be tempted to say..."What a difference a year can make", but it really is GOD!  WHY?  BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment