Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 28, 2014

Karly, you can't turn six years old!

Can it even be possible that my baby is turning six today?  NO WAY!  We spent last evening trying to think of ways to keep her five years old...but, she was not "down" with any of those ideas :)  I made brownies for her class and we put M's on all of them and then she "freaked out" because they were supposed to be frosted with W's...for Western Schools...(her idea)...so, I turned the pan around and it all made way more sense ...YAY...too funny! She is pretty excited to be going to a school carnival tonight, having some friends over on Saturday, and then having a family lunch/party on Sunday....turning six is absolutely fabulous!  I have never had that sad, "my baby is growing up", feeling until this birthday!  She just seems way older now!

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, KARLAYNA SUZANNE!


"When I was One, I had just begun.
When I was Two, I was nearly new.
When I was Three, I was hardly me.
When I was Four, I was not much more.
When I was Five, I was just alive.
But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever."
~A.A. Milne

Great poem!  Wish I had written that! 
SO PERFECT FOR THIS FREEZE FRAME KARLY MOMENT!

♥ WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, KARLY! ♥ GOD KNOWS HOW TO GIVE GREAT SURPRISES!
Daddy, Mommy, Savannah, McKenna, Kassandra, Danielle, and
Kooper too!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 6th Birthday Karly!!!! Wishing you Gods blessing's!!!
    Love,
    Jolene
    XOX XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jolene! Thank you for the special birthday wish for Karly! I shared it with her at breakfast this morning and she was excited! I pray you and your family are well. Please let them all know we are thinking of them. Blessings~ Heather

    ReplyDelete