Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Today, one of my coworkers was joking with me and said, "I hope someday I can be as cool as you with a minivan".....so I talked him through a bunch of great features of a minivan....trunk space and stow and go, no need to move any seats for the whole family to jump in (especially on a rainy day :), movies, gas mileage, no one wants to steal it...


....But, I forgot to mention the greatest features....all the people who travel with me :)

Tonight, we all got a little sentimental as we went through Kassi's special box.  Every time someone has a birthday, we let them get out their special box and reminisce.  It was fun to look through some of Kassi's favorite memories with her.  Then, after we were finished and packed it all back up, Savannah said, "Mom, I have some night driving to get in.....can I drive to the store to get what I need to make chocolate chip cookies for the whole family?"  Yuuuuuummmmmm, yeah!  I will supervise that trip!

Man, I also forgot to mention to my coworker how many cookies can fit in a minivan.....so many excellent features :)


No comments:

Post a Comment