Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 30, 2016

After the "Classic Vinyl" marching band show yesterday, we had tickets to go see Lindsey Stirling in concert in Ann Arbor....she is one of Vannah's favorite artists, so she introduced Brad and I to her music several years ago.  Luckily, my head cold was giving me a little relief so I was able to go with them.  I wanted to have Vannah experiment with a messy bun fauxhawk in my hair for the concert, but Brad was not keen on that idea (his face was hilarious when I asked his what he thought of that), so I had some fun spiral curling it all like I used to in the 90's...the classic rock inspired me :)


Before and After..I tamed it down...haha!  Still love BIG HAIR though!


Ready to go!  We are missing Kenna, Kassi and Danielle this week as they are away to camp!




Lindsey is an amazing musician, composer/arranger, dancer and performer...the whole package!  The show was terrific!  It reminded me that we really don't need words/lyrics sometimes to understand someone.  Music and movement can explain a lot of things without words.  Plus, the video and lighting for her show was amazing....it was actually kind of fun for me to watch her two tech guys on the light/sound boards because they had their own groove going on that helped them know when to push the right buttons.  I love when I see people really enjoying their jobs :)


All of her songs are very unique, but this one is definitely a crowd favorite....the duel between the guitar and the violin.

Rountable Rival
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc

No comments:

Post a Comment