Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 29, 2017

I love lazy Saturdays :)  I began and ended this day on my porch swing...that doesn't happen nearly enough....sometimes I glance at my porch swing as I am running around like a crazy chicken and wonder why I even have one :P  I love taking a deep breath of God's goodness in the place where He has planted me and thinking about my blessings for a little longer than normal.....not all time has to be CRUNCH time.  I love the peaceful setting where I live a little outside of town...pine trees all around :)

Three of my girls are packing today for a missions trip this week so we finished a lot of laundry and I slow cooked some lazy golumpki stew....it is smelling amazing...and I am thankful for my mother-in-law who shared the fruits of her garden with me.


I'll admit, life is hard right now....it's busy....it's complicated....it's confusing....it's challenging, but I am confident God has me right where I am supposed to be in order to glorify Him with my life.  
He always does....

I know that much is true.  


Gratefulness makes life beautiful and is key to making it through the sadder days....
"Looking back and thanking GOD....looking forward and trusting GOD"
Praying right now that I have the wisdom as well as the patience to wait on GOD 
for answers I am seeking.

The Garden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43Z0WJLDS4

No comments:

Post a Comment