Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2015

"Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Cheese..."

Brad told me a humorous story today.  He was at a service and a man was singing the song Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone), but when he got to the words, "My God, my Savior has ransomed me" he said, "My God, my Savior has wrestled me" every time those lyrics came back around :)


Because Brad and I sing together every weekend, I have had moments like this where I totally thought I knew the words so I didn't watch the screen or I was trying to follow Brad and he sang the wrong words.  Last weekend, we had a moment at the very end of a song like that (so it was completely held out which made it even AWESOME-ERRRR!).....the word was supposed to be "lamb" which I started to sing....then I realized Brad was singing the word "Lord", so I changed up midway through "lamb" to make the ending sound like "ord".  Unfortunately, at that same moment, Brad realized he was saying the wrong word and ended his word with "amb".....SO, I said La-ord and he said Lo-amb.

I'm thankful God hears OUR HEARTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment