Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Gotchu Babe

We took a little road trip last night to Canton....


Part of the girls' requests for "Gotcha Day" was to go to....


SKYZONE! 
Did you know I can jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yep, come to find out, the Empire State Building can't even jump! :P 
...and I even get to keep my socks.

We jumped like crazy and then tried to make Dave's a little more famous....yummy BBQ :P  That just wouldn't have worked well in the opposite order....well, we may have made Dave's famous at Sky Zone....hmmmm.


Vannah's impressive coloring ability...


Danielle took a break from the square game with daddy to give me her monkey face.


Kassi always has a look ready for me without stopping what she is doing :P


Famous Dave's fruit punch tongue....


When you ask Kenna for a funny face and she is considering many...
Love these girls!


Brad... having fun dunking from the trampoline....he said I had to edit this picture to not show which hoop he was using...nor how far above the trampoline he was jumping...that was just too much editing after a really long day :P


I am thankful for this guy :)  He puts up with a lot in a house with six ladies....and I do have a leading role in a lot of the drama.  I am just so grateful that he can see me at my worst sometimes and still love me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment