Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

This morning I was rummaging around in the fridge because it smells really funky, but I can't figure out what is causing the smell.  Karly came downstairs and was ready for me to give her a ride to school and she is wearing her fuzzy frog jammie pants today because they have special dress up days for reading month....


I was kidding around with her because frogs are....well.... not my favorite animal.  I do appreciate them for their role in the ecosystem and I am sure they are very important to the food chain, but I just wouldn't really want one as a pet.  Karly, very matter of factly, said to me..."Mom, frogs may be slimy, but they are misunderstood!!!"....what can you say after that?  I just drank some coffee :P


Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHjKzr6tLz0

No comments:

Post a Comment