Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 23, 2017



Brad's job requires him to make house calls to people who are interested in knowing more about funeral services and options.  He told me yesterday he was at a home for some clients and their dog kept attacking his briefcase....(this keeps making me laugh so hard)....I can just imagine the awkwardness.  He said they finally figured out that their dog was putting his ball into Brad's briefcase and then attacking it. 

I am trying to practice a song today and the background track has a very lively guitar part.  It is driving my dog, Kooper, insane and he keeps bringing me his ANGRY BIRD and jumping up on me so I will throw it to him.  It is funny when he gets like this because he slides across the kitchen floor when he gets running really fast to attack his ANGRY BIRD.  He is starting to learn to zigzag through the kitchen in order to get traction on the rugs instead of trying to run directly to ANGRY BIRD and hit the wall while sliding.  Not getting much good practice in, but a whole lot of fun puppy playtime :)



No comments:

Post a Comment