Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 13, 2017

Refining Fire

I woke up to this song.....WOW!  This is one of my very favorite accounts of faith in the Bible...."But even if He does not"...."we want you to know"....He is still the only one I will worship!


Even If
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35Ved-Y

I want this LIVING HOPE in me (like those yummy recipes you see on facebook, "get in my belly" :).....but,) GET IN MY HEART....drive my thoughts and actions....give me peace through the storms.

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer various trials, so that the authenticity of your faith - more precious than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire - may result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.  Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with an inexpressible and glorious joy... 1 Peter 1:6-8

I love that the authenticity of our faith is described in detail here....it's like "hold up...I need you to know that your faith is MORE precious than the most precious thing ever!" it really means something to GOD that we are sold out to Him....that is why he tests us....He is looking for those souls....the "even if" souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment