Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Still no internet service at home....it is weird to realize how much I am accustomed to using that for things :)

I had a fun morning yesterday taking Karly and Danielle to school early for breakfast and a book signing with author, Ryan T. Higgins.  Karly and Danielle are geeked about books right now thanks for their 3rd grade teacher, Mr. Sharp!


And, I spent a chilly evening at the WHS track meet where Vannah ran the 400, 200 and pole vaulted...


I bought a new coat on clearance last week and I didn't think I would actually use it this year because I purposefully picked a really heavy coat that I would wear to cold football games or when I have to give tours on campus when there is a blizzard.  I knew I would be cold at the track meet, so I decided to wear it yesterday...put it on and could barely move in it the arms were so stiff.....it was hard to actually drive to the track meet because turning my steering wheel was difficult and I was totally sweating when I arrived....haha.  I was laughing at discovering WHY the coat was probably on clearance.....HOWEVER, it was incredibly warm while I was at the track meet (even though it was hard to bend my torso to sit down), so I am still not going to succumb to buyer's remorse!


Happy almost Thursday....which is really Friday this week....right?



No comments:

Post a Comment