Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 2, 2017



Grief is a crazy thing....I started thinking about my grandpa late last night because it was the anniversary of his passing.  He wasn't a perfect man, but I was remembering so many things about him that delighted me as a child and how he had so many grandkids running around, but somehow I still felt like I was special to him.  It always makes me wonder how he did that and how come so many years can go by, but the missing can come over me so strongly?  I know we are blessed to know people like this and it is a blessing to be a person like this for others.  I am thankful for the memories, for the understanding that I was loved, and for the hope of eternal life in Christ which allows for unending love.  When love is beautiful and reflects Christ...there is such a thing as happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment