Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Keep Calm and Bake On

I saw some cute little spatulas this week with this phrase on them...love it!  I think the saying is appropriate for this time of year...KEEP CALM and BAKE ON!

So, we started our baking tonight and I picked something that was very interactive...I saw these really cute melted snowman cookies, but my family loves oreo truffles, so we altered the cookie idea and made what I really want to call snowman melt-aways...they are so cute, I really hated to eat one of them...well, "hated" is a pretty strong word :P YUM!  Here are some pictures from our fun evening!

Trying to smash and mash oreos until it looks like a mud pie...my hand was sore.
 The girls making the snowman hats with mini oreos and rolos
 Karly was thrilled to be in charge of the frozen oreos
 I was in charge of the slushy mess...poor Frosty! 
 Kassi, Danielle, Vannah, and Kenna added the faces and hats...so artistic!
 I love how they turned out!  I have peeked at them a couple times in my freezer just to smile at them!





No comments:

Post a Comment